|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
**********ALL THE CUT FILES, EMBROIDERY FILES, HAIR BOW TEMPLATES, and SVG EARRING FILES********
- Please DO NOT copy, share, reproduce, alter, or sell my digitized designs in any way.
- You may sell the items you make using the design for physical item only, please DO NOT resell the digitized design and claim to be yours, this is not permitted.
- Re-distribution, sharing, altering the file claimed to be your own and re-selling of this file is strictly prohibited.
- You are welcome to use my embroidery designs on personal items or physical items for sale in small amounts( less than 100 pieces). No mass production allowed. If you want to sell the physical items over 100 pieces, you need to purchase a commercial license or contact me.
- You may use my cut files including hair bow and earring templates to make physical items for sale for less than 200 items. If you intend to sell for 200+, you need to purchase an additional license or contact me.
- You may not use any un-watermarked pictures of my designs. If you wish to advertise the design on your digital platform like Your website or facebook, you must only use the watermarked picture.
- You are NOT ALLOWED to REFORMAT any SVG designs into an embroidery file. If you want to purchase the digitized embroidery design, it could be available in embroidery section or contact me.
- While our designs are sold for commercial use, sometimes phrases and/or words can be trademarked for specific product types by outside companies. Please check the TESS database online prior to purchase, we are not responsible for any trademark issues.
Can I resize the embroidery file to suit my needs?
You may resize my designs, however I do not assume responsiblity for altered designs. I would suggest not resizing any larger or smaller than 10% of the original size. I also recommend testing the altered design to check the stitches to make sure it comes out right.
Will I receive your design in mail?
All my design are digitized files., NO file or finished product will be sent. You can get an instant download after the transaction is completed.
Why I couldn't open the file after I downloaded it?
Make sure you unzip the file before you open it. For the embroidery users, you must have the software and hardware required to transfer the designs to your embroidery machine and stitch them out. You need to know how to transfer files and use them with your embroidery machine prior to purchasing. For the SVG users, Please make sure the files are compatible with your software prior to the purchase. Not all machines are using SVG or EPS files, it is your responsibility to determine if these are the right formats to your machine.
Does the bow come with instructions?
Most of the bows do not come with instructions. They're pretty self-explanatory. All you need is cut the pieces out, fold them, glue them, stack them, and add an alligator hair clip to the back. Only a few come with instructions, it is stated in the description.
Can I resize the file in Cricut Design Space?
Absolutely! We offer SVG Cut file for Silhouette and Cricut, or other craft cutting machine. All images are scalable for customizing the size you want.
Do you take custom orders?
I do not take custom orders or alterations of my designs at this time.
****REFUNDS & EXCHANGES ****
NO refunds or exchanges are given due to the digital nature of the design files. Please be aware of what you are purchasing prior to checkout. NOTHING will be mailed, it IS NOT A FINISHED PRODUCT. It is a digital file that is to be used with a cutting machine or embroidery machine.
If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected]